Environment Assistant Trail Crew Leader
Maine Trail Crew Camp Coordinator
Develop communication and leadership skills while working in an outdoor setting. Support the operation of volunteer trail crews by planning and preparing meals, purchasing food, maintaining base camp facility, recruiting volunteers, assisting with transportation, and arranging leisure time opportunities. Participate at job sites on a limited basis. Personal vehicle required. Sorry, no pets are allowed.
• One season working in food service
• One season working in an outdoor recreation setting
• Valid driver’s license, clean driving record and personal vehicle
• Effective communications skills
• Ability to function as a team member
• Ability to maintain accurate records and petty cash
• Ability to maintain a flexible sense of humor and a safe and enjoyable camp environment
• Ability to work with people of all ages and backgrounds
Pay: $13.15 per hour plus housing and meals (valued at $150 per week)
Housing is on an island in Branns Mill Pond, Dover Foxcroft, Maine.
Dates: May 19 – August 25, 2018
How to ApplyTo Apply: send your resume, cover letter and 3 references to: Lester C. Kenway PO Box 8057 Bangor ME 04402 Or by email to email@example.com. Applications accepted until the positions are filled, preference for to those received by January 31, 2018
359 total views, 1 today