Other Outdoor Camp Cook
What you’ll do:
• Prepare and cook meals efficiently for groups of up to 175 participants, at designated times, meeting food
• Wash all dishes, and clean all surfaces used in the preparation and serving of meals.
• Regularly clean surfaces and equipment in the kitchen, dish room, coolers and, pantries as designated by
• Maintain Oregon Health Code and American Camp Association standards in handling, cooking and storing
What you’ll need:
• Demonstrated knowledge of kitchen tools and equipment safety
• Ability to repurpose leftover food into new dishes.
• Ability to follow recipes and improvise when necessary.
• Ability to make meals from scratch
• Strong customer service skills.
• Ability to follow basic instructions.
• Professional communication skills, both written and oral.
• Excellent organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
• Excellent coordination and project management skills.
• Understanding of confidentiality and protocol.
• Working knowledge of nutritious and well balanced meals.
• Working knowledge of dairy free, gluten free and vegetarian cooking recipes and techniques.
• Minimum 1 year of cooking in commercial kitchens.
• High School diploma or equivalent combination of experience and education.
• Valid Oregon Food Handlers Certificate
• Must be at least 18 years old to operate, repair or clean power-driven food slicers, grinders, choppers and
• Must pass all pre-employment checks, such as criminal background check, reference checks, and American
Camp Association (ACA) background checks.
How to ApplyCompensation Package: • Hourly rate between $10.91 - $12.60 depending on experience. • Competitive health benefits. Want to join the OMSI team? Visit https://omsi.applicantpool.com/jobs/113871.html to apply! OMSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
297 total views, 2 today