Other Outdoor Camp Counselor
Our Mission: Inspire curiosity through engaging science learning experiences, foster experimentation and the exchange of ideas, and stimulate informed action.
Do you have experience working with youth? Want to go to summer camp and get paid for it? The Oregon Museum of Science and Industry (OMSI) is seeking summer help to work at our camps located in Newport and outside Fossil, Oregon. Come work with us and get paid to supervise campers and participate in outdoor science education. You’ll also be part of a dynamic team that participates in OMSI’s vision to ignite an education transformation at the intersection of science and technology that spreads educational opportunities across the Northwest.
• Experience working with youth.
• Must be at least 16 years of age (as of June 11).
• Pass a pre-employment criminal background check.
• $28.75 – $44.50 per day, depending on experience.
• Onsite Living, including shared staff quarters.
• Room and Board provided during programming; room only during non-programming days.
• Eligible for healthcare and Oregon Sick.
How to ApplyWe invite all applicants interested in influencing the community and our future generations to join our team. To learn more or apply for the Coastal Discovery Center at Camp Gray opening, visit https://omsi.applicantpool.com/jobs/206880.html. To learn more or apply for the Hancock Field Station opening, visit https://omsi.applicantpool.com/jobs/206878.html. Position closes June 1, 2018. OMSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
396 total views, 1 today