Environment Conservation Project Coordinator – Tenerife
Frontier is seeking a Conservation Project Coordinator in Tenerife to be responsible for the successful running of the project including management of volunteers, budgets, logistics and administration of the project.
– To ensure the health and safety of all volunteers and field staff involved in the project, dealing with any medical incidents should they arise, being ready to initiate and implement an emergency medical evacuation procedure if necessary.
– Management, support and development of volunteers / research assistants in all aspects of their participation on the project.
– Organisation and supervision of camp activities and the schedule of Research Assistants camp duties. Preparation of a camp work schedule taking into account all relevant safety, physical, logistic and financial considerations.
– To manage local Frontier employees, camp assistant, driver, guards, as appropriate including payment of wages as and when necessary.
– Administration and control of project budget, ensuring that expenditure does not exceed allocated funds. Over spending will be recovered from future budgets.
– To develop proposals for work with other potential sites/organizations (including site visits and meetings as and when required).
How to ApplyTo apply visit our website or send us a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to specify the role in the subject line.
619 total views, 1 today