Trek & Backpack Ethical Trail Leader – South East Asia
Frontier are seeking an Ethical Trail Leader to lead volunteers on our adventure trail through South East Asia.
The Ethical Trail Leader will be responsible for leading this volunteer travel and conservation experience through the stunning countries of Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam and overseeing all logistical and administrative aspects of the expedition, including supervision of the budget, project resources and equipment and have overall responsibility for the general welfare of all staff and volunteers.
Position to start July 2017.
– Designing the itinerary and overseeing logistical aspects of the trail
– Ensuring efficient communication with HQ
– Administration and control of field budgets
– Managing local staff and allocation of resources
– Supervising activities in terms of health and safety with continual risk assessment
– Managing volunteer expectations
How to ApplyFor more information and to apply, please visit https://frontier.ac.uk/Recruit/ViewJob.aspx?job=48 or send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com
745 total views, 1 today