Environment Events Assistant
We are looking for a creative, well organised and target driven person to help execute and coordinate events in educational institutes to attract and recruit prospective volunteers.
GENERAL OUTLINE OF THE ROLE
– Liaise with external sources, educational institutions including the Media, Schools, Colleges and Universities;
– Negotiate all events costs;
– Organise Frontier Event packs;
– Write evaluation and statistics for all events;
– Maximise Frontier’s profile and raise awareness through presentations, direct mailings, assisting with advertisements and listings;
– Read and respond to all emails;
– Liaise with Frontiers marketing team to execute regular e-bulletins;
– Weekly report for Outreach Coordinator review.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
– Maintain the volunteer and careers fairs databases;
– Implement and maintain the events database including invoicing, contacts and bookings;
– Help design posters for universities and schools;
– Presenting to and providing talks at shows and Schools;
– Manage the brochure mail out following any careers fairs/ school talks and monitor evaluation forms;
– Continuously developing and improving supporting documents eg. PowerPoint presentations;
– Manage and train a small team of interns to assist this role.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Working Hours: 9.30am – 5.30pm 3 days a week- Monday, Tuesday and Thursday (although these can be flexible).
Duration: £7.05/ hour
To have more information about the role visit our website:https://frontier.ac.uk/Recruit/ViewJob.aspx?job=110
Initial 3 month trial period
How to ApplySend your cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your availability and indicating in the subject the job you are applying for.
487 total views, 1 today