Environment Events & Outreach Intern
To gain experience in event co-ordination and the marketing and public relations activities of Frontier, to raise awareness, promote volunteer opportunities and recruit volunteers through direct marketing methods.
GENERAL OUTLINE OF THE ROLE
– To assist with the promotion of Frontier projects to target audiences through fairs & face to face presentations, direct mailings, advertisements, public relations, promotional literature and social media promotion.
– To assist the recruitment team providing travel and project advice to potential volunteers through over-the-phone consultations and live chat support.
– To assist with statistics, results and competitor analysis.
– To provide administrative support to all event and marketing activities.
– To assist on all pre departure and post event activity.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
– Developing and maintaining relationships with schools, colleges and universities for fairs and presentations.
– Presentations to school groups and representation at careers fairs and exhibitions.
– Assisting with weekly event booking targets.
– Event administration and travel logistics for staff attending.
– Office logistics – filing, reading and responding to emails, database maintenance and mailing.
– Innovating new opportunities for Frontier’s recruitment.
– Providing information and advice to potential volunteers through telephone consultations and live chat software.
– Contributing to Frontier’s online outreach strategies, including blogs and social media, pertaining to our events program.
– Proofing and other written materials.
– Assisting in social media scheduling for events.
– Photo research to use for promotional materials.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
3 or 6 months, a minimum of 4 days a week, 10:00 – 17:30 with the possibility of extension.
Travel allowance available, up to the cost of a zone 1-6 travel card.
Insurance & Admin:
Non – salaried position. Subsidised overseas placement on a Frontier research programme (excluding return flights, visas, insurance, and dive- training) on successful completion (10 weeks for 6 month internship, 4 weeks for 3 month internship.
For more information about the role use our website:
How to ApplySend your cv and cover letter to email@example.com, stating your availability and indicating in the subject the job you are applying for.
454 total views, 1 today