Other Outdoor General Manager
PURSUE THE ADVENTURE IN ALASKA!
Live & work in the Land of the Midnight Sun!
Location: Fox Island, AK / Kenai Fjords Wilderness Lodge
Experience: Experience required
Start Date: April 2018
We wake every day to greet glaciers, mountain peaks, and wildlife. At Pursuit, we live the dream. We are united by an intrinsic love of exploring that cannot be confined by physical borders. Every day is an opportunity to make unforgettable memories to inspire friends and families for years to come!
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
Safety, anticipating guest needs, honoring our surroundings and bringing your best every day are the core values we live by in order to provide dynamic guest service at the Kenai Fjords Wilderness Lodge. As the General Manager, you will be responsible for the daily operations of lodge facilities to include efficient operations of housekeeping, accounting and cash control, food and beverage operations, gift shop operations and proper maintenance of buildings. You will be responsible for scheduling, training, coaching and disciplining the customer service agents and overseeing food and beverage operations. This is an exempt 10-month position. Lodging and meals included.
You will have a range of duties and responsibilities to include:
• Make sound judgements and anticipate issues and opportunities for process improvement
• Respond to comments, complaints and concerns with a high level of efficiency and in the best interest of the guest and company
• Ensure the safety and security of all guests and employees while on Fox Island
• Develop and coordinate regularly scheduled safety meetings and drills
• Recruit, hire and terminate seasonal staff while following company policy
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• Current CPR, First Aid, ServSafe for Managers and Training for Alcohol Professionals (TAPS) certifications
• Must be 21 years of age or older
• Strong supervisory and leadership skills with the ability to effectively train, manage and lead staff
• Works well independently and in team environment settings with minimal supervision
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficient using industry-standard computer software and databases
• Three to five years’ practical experience in hotel and/or restaurant management, hospitality management or any combination of education and experience that provides the necessary skills
How to ApplyPlease visit https://apply.coolworks.com/tac/job-details.asp?JobID=56219 to submit your resume.
493 total views, 1 today