Environment Maine Trail Crew Intern
Maine Trail Crew Interns
5/16/20 – 8/22/20
$200/week living allowance, group housing and food will be provided
• Help out in many of the aspects of operating a volunteer trail crew.
• Develop your professional background in trails and conservation.
• Hike and camp on the beautiful Appalachian Trail.
• Build works in stone that will to last for the ages.
• Build skills in trail work, leadership, back country camping and more.
• Enthusiasm for working and living outdoors
• Interest in building a career in the trail world
• Ability to teach skills, motivate and support volunteer workers of all ages and backgrounds
• Good health and physical fitness
• Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
• Willing to develop both trail building and leadership skills
How to ApplySubmit a letter, resume and references by email (indicate which position you are applying for in the subject line) to email@example.com. Preference will be given to those applying by 1/31/20. MATC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
254 total views, 1 today