Environment Marine Principal Investigator
To co-ordinate the research programme, involving overall supervision of the biological surveys and implementation of community-based conservation projects.
– To take overall responsibility for the leadership of the project;
– Development and implementation of the research programme;
– To liaise, develop and maintain relationships with collaborators;
– Supervision and training of junior staff;
– Management, support, training and motivation of volunteers / research assistants;
– Preparation of project reports and publication of results in scientific journals;
– Preparation of project and funding proposals with the Project Coordinator or Country Coordinator and Research and Development and Operations Managers (London HQ);
– Representing the technical side of the project when liaising with relevant authorities, research institutes and international agencies;
– Assist with project logistics and administration.
How to ApplyFor further information and to apply, please follow the link below or send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com, be sure to specify which position the application is regarding in the subject line.
350 total views, 2 today