Water Marine Science Educator
Newfound Harbor Marine Institute is currently hiring for Marine Science Education Interns and Instructors. NHMI is located in Big Pine Key, Florida, in the beautiful Florida Keys. Internship positions are available during fall and spring semesters, and internship credit is available. We are currently looking for Interns and Instructors for our Spring and Summer 2020 season.
Seacamp offers a beautiful environment in which to work, educating and sharing with youth and adults the marine ecosystem of the Florida Keys. Staff members enhance their career potential through comprehensive staff training programs. Working at Seacamp Association Inc. can help you:
• Develop leadership and decision-making skills in handling creative challenges
• Gain experiential instructional experience, while having a positive influence on youth and adults
• Build life-long friendships working closely with a talented staff
• Build professional references and contacts
• Clarify career goals
• Learn from professionals in the fields of marine science, aquatics and youth development
Staff lead interpretive programs in tropical marine science for campers/visiting schools and participate in hospitality services required to run a residential facility. Extensive training includes science seminars; American Red Cross Waterfront Lifeguarding, Oxygen Administration, First Aid, and CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer; skin diving leadership and Rescue Diver (for currently certified SCUBA divers only, during our summer program); seamanship and boat handling; camp life; and teaching techniques.
How to ApplyPlease send resume and cover letter to email@example.com and an application will then be sent to you. Please contact us with any questions.
770 total views, 5 today