Other Outdoor Massage Therapist & Wellness Coordinator
PURSUE THE ADVENTURE IN ALASKA!
Live & work in the Land of the Midnight Sun!
Location: Denali, AK / Denali Backcountry Lodge
Experience: Experience required
Start Date: May 2018
We wake every day to greet glaciers, mountain peaks, and wildlife. At Pursuit, we live the dream. We are united by an intrinsic love of exploring that cannot be confined by physical borders. Every day is an opportunity to make unforgettable memories to inspire friends and families for years to come!
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
Safety, anticipating guest needs, honoring our surroundings and bringing your best every day are the core values we live by in order to provide dynamic guest service at the Denali Backcountry Lodge. As a Massage Therapist, you will plan, coordinate and accomplish a variety of activities for the Lodge guests.
You will have a range of duties and responsibilities to include:
• Plan, coordinate and execute activities daily such as exercise sessions, dances, and classes
• Provide professional spa massage and body treatments to Lodge guests
• Organize and supervise activity volunteers
• Inventory and maintain massage supplies and equipment
• Actively promote spa treatments, services and retail
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• Current Massage Therapy credentials
• Yoga and exercise instructor experience is viewed advantageously
• Guest service oriented
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
How to ApplyApply online at: https://apply.coolworks.com/tac/job-details.asp?JobID=56089
156 total views, 1 today