Environment Online Journalism Intern
To assist the Online Marketing Team with Frontier’s online editorial output incorporating website copy as
well as Social Media Activity. The role will also include some basic Press Officer duties.
Produce articles on gap year travel, volunteering, wildlife issues, green issues.
– Aid the development of the social networks.
– Liaise with the science department and overseas staff.
– Collaborate on press releases.
– Seek out new relationships for promotional campaigns.
– Assist newsletters and online marketing campaigns
For more information please visit our website https://frontier.ac.uk/Recruit/ViewJob.aspx?job=28
How to ApplySend your cv and cover letter to email@example.com, stating your availability and indicating in the subject the job you are applying for.
382 total views, 1 today