Other Outdoor Adventure Day Camp Instructor
Do you love kids, the outdoors, and adventure? If so, come join our team!
Avid4 Adventure, voted one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work for 3 years in a row, is currently hiring summer camp outdoor educators for our summer season. We are seeking people who have a passion for working with kids and experience in some or all of the following activities: hiking, biking, rock climbing, paddling, and outdoor education. The ideal candidates are ready to inspire youth to live an active, outdoor lifestyle and have a summer full of fun!
Why work with us?
We want Avid4 Adventure to be the best job you’ve ever had! As an Avid4 staff, you will:
– Instruct budding outdoor adventurers AND become part of an inspiring team of outdoor educators and enthusiasts.
– Get incredible professional development and training in our core sports, risk management, and various aspects of outdoor education with kids.
– End every day of work with a smile on your face knowing that you have made a positive difference in kids’ lives.
What you Need to Know:
– FULL-TIME and PART-TIME positions available in Burlingame, Mill Valley, Oakland, Moraga and Palo Alto.
– Your summer season would begin early June and run through mid-August.
– Camps are Monday-Friday. You have evenings and weekends off. Each week you will work with a different group of kids.
– Competitive hourly rates (plus more pay for relevant experience/certifications) Please check out our full pay scale on our compensation page at https://avid4.com/jobs/compensation.
– You must be at least 19 years old.
– Reimbursement for all public transportation used to get you to/from work
– Housing resources available!
– Free access to Avid4 gear during non-camp hours.
How to ApplyReady to inspire, be inspired, work hard, and have fun? Read the full job description and complete the application at https://avid4.com/jobs/positions
942 total views, 2 today