Other Outdoor Outdoor Facilitator
‣ Facilitate single or multi-day adventure programs for children and teenagers in the wild areas of Hong Kong
‣ Ensure safety during all activities, such as rock climbing, abseiling, kayaking, gorge trekking, navigation etc.
‣ Observe group dynamics and facilitate the experiential learning process utilizing both hard and soft skills
‣ Provide an opportunity for groups of young people to recognize and reach their potential
‣ Previous experience in facilitating Outdoor & Experiential learning programs.
‣ Experience leading and instructing outdoor pursuits: rock climbing, abseiling and other high element activities, gorge walking, kayaking, team initiative activities, basic navigation etc.
‣ Highly motivated & passionate with a desire to inspire
‣ Strong work ethic with an ability to work long days and overnight programs
‣ Appropriate references
‣ Able to work in Hong Kong from Sept-Dec 2018
‣ Current First Aid and CPR certificates (wilderness first aid preferred)
‣ Hold outdoor qualifications for land and water based activities (certificate, diploma, or degree)
How to ApplySend your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Asia Pacific Adventure will process a Hong Kong Working Visa for successful Applicants. For more information please visits www.asiapacificadventure.com.
314 total views, 1 today