Climb & Mountaineer Outdoor instructor
Insight Adventures is a leading outdoor education and adventure company in China. Based in Yangshuo, Guangxi Insight hosts activities and trips all over China including Hainan, Guizhou, Inner Mongolia, Shanghai and Beijing.
We are now looking for a Safety and Training Manager to lead our team of international and local Chinese staff.
We offer a wide range of activities including climbing, abseiling, surfing, whitewater rafting, kayaking, trekking and many more. Successful applicants must have specialized knowledge in at least one of these areas as well as relevant management experience in the outdoor industry.
We are currently offering two year contracts (ASAP to July 2019). As part of the remuneration package managers will receive a monthly salary, accommodation, and most meals (dinner six nights a week and meals while working).
Our applicants ideally should have the requirements below:
* Minimum two year experience in the outdoor industry or relevant outdoor education qualifications
* Current WFR and CPR qualification
* Extensive knowledge of the outdoor industry’s standard operating procedures /best practices
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Excellent computer skills, proficient with MS Office
* A willingness to travel to various locations throughout China
* A positive outgoing attitude with flexibility towards working hours
Where? : Yangshuo, Guangxi, China
Workload: Contract: Approximately 21 days each month
Closing Date: 15th July 2017
How to ApplyContact: Leo Wu Human Resources Manager Insight Adventures Email: email@example.com Website: http://www.insight-adventures.com
595 total views, 1 today