Other Outdoor Outdoor Instructor
Outdoor Instructor (Recognition of Prior Learning Entry)
Hong Kong’s leading provider of life-changing experiential education programmes is seeking Instructors for 2018.
– To be able to run Outward Bound courses effectively and with intentional focus to provide the very best educational outcomes for Outward Bound Hong Kong’s clients.
– To be an independent and self-sufficient instructor running a wide variety of programmes in a residential setting but predominantly concentrating on journey based courses using sailing, sea kayaking and hiking as the mode of transport.
– To maintain high standards of safety at all times and maintain good working relationships and practices throughout the different departments that they work with.
– Minimum 21 years old
– Bronze Medallion Life Saving or equivalent
– Wilderness First Responder Certificate or equivalent (including AED certification)
– Hard skill experiences in sea kayaking, rock climbing, low ropes and hiking.
– A history of working with youth in an educational setting.
– APIOL or higher
– Completion of an outdoor training programme (e.g. Degree, Diploma)
– 2 NGB assessed awards
– Sailing experience
– Conversational Cantonese
– Outward Bound experience (other experiential education providers will also be considered)
– A belief in developing human potential
– Open and honest communication skills
– A willingness to be flexible in regards to situations, working hours and conditions
– An eye for detail and safety
– A willingness to train and develop fellow staff
How to ApplyInterested parties please send applications to email@example.com
604 total views, 1 today