Water Paddling Instructor – Adventure Day Camp
Do you love kids, the outdoors, and adventure? If so, come join our team!
Avid4 Adventure, voted one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work for 4 years in a row, is currently hiring instructors to teach our white water paddling camps for our summer season. Spend your summer teaching kids ages 7-12 to navigate moving water on a SUP and/or kayak. The ideal candidates are ready to inspire youth to live an active, outdoor lifestyle and have a summer full of fun!
Why work with us? We want Avid4 Adventure to be the best job you’ve ever had! As an Avid4 staff, you will:
– Instruct budding outdoor adventurers AND become part of an inspiring team of outdoor educators and enthusiasts.
– Get incredible professional development and training in our core sports, risk management, and various aspects of outdoor education with kids.
– End every day of work with a smile on your face knowing that you have made a positive difference in kids’ lives.
– Your summer season would begin early June and run through mid-August.
– Camps are Monday-Friday. You have evenings and weekends off. Each week you will work with a different group of kids.
– Competitive hourly rates (plus more pay for relevant experience/certifications) Please check out our full pay scale on our compensation page at https://avid4.com/jobs/compensation.
– You must be at least 19 years old.
– Reimbursement for all public transportation used to get you to/from work
– Housing resources available!
– Free access to Avid4 gear during non-camp hours.
How to ApplyReady to inspire, be inspired, work hard, and have fun? Read the full job description and complete the application at https://avid.workbrightats.com/jobs/303727.html
290 total views, 1 today