Other Outdoor Pinkham Notch Visitor Center Lodge Crew
The Appalachian Mountain Club (AMC), America’s oldest conservation, education and recreation organization, is now searching for Lodge Crew! Our Lodge Crew is responsible for providing a warm, welcoming and safe atmosphere for all guests. This includes maintaining the neatness and cleanliness of facility grounds and buildings as well as the setup, serving and cleanup of meals.
This is a seasonal, non-exempt, hourly position that is available all seasons. Full and part time opportunities available at the Highland Center in Bretton Woods’ Crawford Notch and Joe Dodge Lodge/Pinkham Notch Visitor Center in Gorham. Housing and meals are available at a minimal cost to employees 18 years of age or older.
Primary Responsibilities (may vary slightly by location):
– Welcome and assist guests, visitors, members and others in a positive manner, responding to any problems or special requests with a professional demeanor.
– Interact with guests regarding local information, lodge amenities and programs.
– As an active member of the Lodge Crew team, contribute to the overall success of the kitchen/dining area and the lodge as outlined below.
– Clean and sanitize all food service and dining areas on a daily basis.
– Daily breakfast/salad/deli bar upkeep, prep and service of customers.
– Set up, serve, and cleanup of dinner service.
– Prepare, set up, serve and break down of catering and bar services.
– Participate in the daily cleaning and upkeep of guest rooms, common areas and bathrooms.
– Prepare meeting spaces for special groups and programs, including set up of tables, chairs and AV equipment.
– Process recycling and kitchen compost daily.
– Participate in deep cleaning of the lodge and other areas on a weekly/monthly basis or as instructed.
– Help with snow shoveling and lawn/garden maintenance.
– Exceptional customer service skills.
– Ability to be a team player within a detail-oriented, fast-paced environment.
– Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with people of different backgrounds.
– Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends, holidays, mornings and evenings.
– Prior kitchen/dining experience and/or housekeeping experience, however, will train as necessary!
– Familiarity with the White Mountain National Forest and enthusiasm for AMC programs and mission.
Employee Perks: Benefits include a 30% discount on all merchandise sold at AMC facilities and in AMC catalogs, access to various pro deals that help you purchase gear at deeply reduced rates, a one-year AMC membership and 4 free nights for you and your immediately family members at AMC facilities.
How to ApplyHead to https://www.outdoors.org/jobs-employment and navigate to our seasonal opportunities. Seek out the lodge crew postings for Highland Center or Pinkham Notch.
71 total views, 1 today