Environment Project Coordinator Intern
GENERAL OUTLINE OF THE ROLE
To assist the Volunteer Coordinator and Partner Projects Manager with the following:
– Providing information about projects, expeditions, fundraising, medical and safety issues, insurance, kit requirements, travel arrangements, and cultural issues for all volunteers;
– Developing positive relationships for Frontier through mailings, advertising, public relations, listings and the website
– Working closely with the Partner Projects Manager to help develop new and exciting conservation and research projects globally
– Help with coordinating, planning and implementing the briefing and training weekends for volunteers;
– Continually review and maintain effective marketing literature and project specific information through project feedback from the field.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
To assist the Volunteer Co-ordinator and Partner Projects Manager with the following:
– To advise on international travel arrangements and other pre-departure queries for the volunteers;
– To help co-ordinate the quarterly deployment of all volunteers and expedition equipment;
– To manage the administration and sale of expedition kit for volunteers;
– To assist with the quarterly briefing and training weekends, including the recruitment of ex-volunteers and staff, production of briefing material, and organising the food, accommodation and briefing rooms;
– To be responsible for the continual improvement of Frontier’s photographic library;
– To provide information to country HQs overseas as and when necessary;
– To develop the debriefing process for ex-volunteers;
– To maintain databases for former volunteers, media contacts, production contacts, schools and universities, and counterpart organisations;
– To arrange mailings to schools and universities, and respond to their queries;
– To attend fairs and events, promoting Frontier to potential volunteers;
– To ensure that listing information in relevant publications and websites is current;
– To assist with advertising, press relations and website maintenance;
– To develop and co-ordinate the recruitment sessions, including organising presentation material, recruiting staff to assist;
– To send out information packs, answer general enquiries from prospective volunteers and monitor enquiry and application numbers;
– To run the administrative side of the office, including ensuring sufficient stationery and information pack supplies;
– To maintain health and safety standards;
– Any other task which the Managing Director requests.
– To assist with volunteer recruitment by attending careers fairs and giving presentations as required by the Events and Outreach Coordinator.
For more Information Please visit. https://frontier.ac.uk/Recruit/ViewJob.aspx?job=7
How to ApplyPlease send a CV and a cover letter explaining your suitability for the role, to email@example.com. Make the subject of the email the position you are applying for.
348 total views, 1 today