Environment Project Coordinator – Tenerife
Frontier are seeking a Project Coordinator for our Tenerife research programme, to commence in November 2016.
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for the successful delivery of project conservation and teaching activities including the coordination of Frontier Volunteers, logistics and administration of the project and supporting local partner NGOs and field staff.
– Ensuring the health and safety of all volunteers and field staff involved in the project
– Management, support and development of volunteers
– Organisation and supervision of camp activities
– Managing local staff and allocation of resources
– Administration and control of project budget
– Develop proposals for work with other potential sites/organisations
How to ApplyFor further details and a full job description please visit our website: https://frontier.ac.uk/recruit/DisplayJobs.aspx?category=5 If you are interested in applying, please do so via our website or send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
924 total views, 1 today