Environment Seasonal Park Attendant
Starting Salary: $12.00/Hour – $14.00/Hour
Tentative Start Date: May 14, 2018
Housing May Be Available
Summary of Work
Responsible to the park manager, or the assistant park manager, or a temporary employee who supervises the operation of a park entrance station and/or a park concession operation in a state park. Will be required to work days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
• Greet park visitors and dispense visitor information on park fees, reservation system, rules, regulations and activities.
• Operation of park communication systems.
• Collect and account for park permits and fees.
• Perform retail sales at park concession operations where applicable.
• Complete administration reports and forms.
• Perform routine maintenance duties.
Positions are generally 40 hours per week.
• Ability to use a cash register and a computer.
• Ability to clearly communicate instructions, directions, and information to the general public in person and by telephone.
• Good skills working with the public and interacting with people of all ages, interests, viewpoints, and backgrounds.
• Adequate math knowledge to accurately perform routine daily functions of the park to include balancing and recording daily sales receipts.
• Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license with the ability to operate motor vehicles.
Requires satisfactory completion of the interview process and a verifiable record of satisfactory performance in previous employment.
How to ApplyPlease visit the following website to apply: http://bit.ly/NDPRDjobs and search for Lewis and Clark State Park - Epping, ND
664 total views, 2 today