Environment Teaching and Community Project Coordinator – Fiji
Frontier are seeking a Project Coordinator with a proven ability to lead volunteers, to manage and develop the Frontier Teaching & Community Projects in Fiji to start as soon as possible.
The Officer would be responsible for taking managing and developing the Frontier Teaching & Community Projects. The Officer will offer a valuable service to the local community within which they are working by providing essential skills such as teaching English and other subjects, and managing volunteer placements within the community in line with Frontier’s structured outreach programme.
– Development and implementation of new projects / placements through liaison with local organisations, national authorities, and international agencies;
– Planning and overseeing all project logistics and schedules;
– Developing Frontier’s structured outreach programme to accommodate the needs of local communities;
– Placement and management of volunteers;
– Administration and control of field budgets and production of accounts and reports to London HQ;
– Responsible for all liaison with placements, including daily communications and regular visits.
– Teaching English classes, other subjects or helping with community activities as per the agreed schedule.
– Feedback reporting to London HQ on all project activities including daily diaries of volunteer movements
How to ApplyFor further details and a full job description please visit our website: https://frontier.ac.uk/Recruit/ViewJob.aspx?job=86 If you are interested in applying, please do so via our website or send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com
680 total views, 1 today