Environment Volunteer Recruitment and Events Internship
To play an important role in the UK Recruitment Team, helping convert interested people into Frontier volunteers. To gain experience in event delivery and the public relations activities of Frontier, to raise awareness, promote volunteer opportunities and recruit volunteers through direct marketing methods.
GENERAL OUTLINE OF THE ROLE
– To assist the Recruitment Team providing travel and project advice to potential volunteers
through over-the-phone consultations and live chat support.
– To assist with the promotion of Frontier projects to target audiences through direct mailings,
advertisements, public relations, promotional literature, social media promotion, fairs, and
– To assist with statistics, results and competitor analysis.
– To provide administrative support to all marketing and event activities.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
– Providing information and advice to potential volunteers through telephone consultations and live chat software.
– Contributing to Frontier’s online outreach strategies, including blogs and social media, pertaining to our events program.
– Helping design and produce materials for Frontier presentations at schools and universities. – Proofing and other written materials.
– Helping write and design press releases, articles and promotional literature, and source suitable publications for promotion.
– Editing Photo Library.
– Presentations to school groups and representation at careers fairs and exhibitions.
– Assisting with weekly event booking targets.
– Updating contact lists, including educational institutions, suppliers and media contacts, listings in books, websites, magazines and directories.
– Office logistics
– filing, preparing invoices, reading and responding to emails, database maintenance and mailing.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
3 or 6 months with the possibility of extension
4 days a week, 10:00 – 17:30
Non – salaried position. Subsidised overseas placement on a Frontier research programme (excluding return flights, visas, insurance, and dive training) on successful completion (10 weeks for 6 month internship, 4 weeks for 3 month internship.
Travel allowance available
To have more information about the role visit our website:
How to ApplySend your cv and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your cv and cover letter and indicating in the subject the position you are applying for.
542 total views, 2 today