Other Outdoor ZIP TOUR GUIDES
ZIP TOUR GUIDES
Do you love being outdoors in nature, interacting with people, winning over others as you charm your way through a zip tour AND have a steadfast commitment to safety? We are looking for individuals that are excited to share in adventure, can wear multiple hats, and have a passion for just about everything! Tour Guides will take guests on an exhilarating experience through the Lost Pines from zip line to zip line while ensuring the highest level of guest safety is met at all times. Training will be provided.
DATE NEEDED: Immediately
LOCATION: Cedar Creek, Texas
POSITION: Zip Tour Guide
POSITION TYPE: Hourly
EDUCATION: High School or GED required, Bachelor’s preferred
EXPERIENCE: 3 years minimum in guest relations, hospitality, recreation
REQUIRED: Valid Texas Driver’s license with cleaning driving record
COMPENSATION: $12 per hour based experience and skill set plus tips.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Guide guests through zip line tour.
• Conduct an educational learning component during the tour for guests to engage in the learning of the surrounding environment.
• Conduct continuous tour inspections including site, personal protective equipment (guides & guests), and zip tour operating systems.
• Complete all necessary tour documentation for daily operations.
• Gearing up/down guests.
• Open/close duties for the zip tour.
• Guest check in and tour orientation.
• Driving guests to/from welcome center.
• Provide an inclusive, friendly, and supportive experience for guests.
• Perform additional tour guide duties as necessary and assigned.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time.
• Ability to communicate effectively with guests, guides, operations managerregarding scheduled bookings, shuttle pick up/drop off, etc.
• Ability to assess self, other guides, and guests for proper gear set-up.
• Ability to assess zip tour for daily operations or emergency evacuations.
• Ability to assess weather reports, weather radar and communicate any necessary protocol to guides, guests, and tour manager.
• Ability to operate reservation software systems.
• Must have a valid Texas Driver’s license or ability to acquire within 30 days of hire.
• Ability to pass pre-employment & periodic background check and drug screening.
• Ability to zip from platform to platform in a single bound.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Experience working in the challenge course, adventure park, or zip line industry.
• Experience working with reservations and tour bookings, guest relations.
• Ability to lift 25-50 lbs. unassisted.
• Ability to be outdoors guiding tour operations in a variety of weather conditions (heat, cold, rain, fog, seldom snow but on the occasion).
• Ability to react to stressful situations that could require a rescue plan to be enacted.
• Able to pass pre-employment and periodic background checks.
• Able to pass pre-employment and periodic drug screenings.
• Able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the US.
• Must meet Zip Lost Pines rider requirement guidelines.
• Driver’s License with clean driving record.
• Ability to drive guests in a company operated shuttle vehicle.
• Minimum 18 years old.
• First Aid and CPR required or the ability to attain within 30 days of employment.
Click on the APPLY NOW below. Attach Resume to the email with the following:
1 An introductory email that includes a brief statement answering one of the following questions:
◦ What makes an experience impactful/memorable?
◦ What makes a great employee?
2 Professional Resume
3 Three professional references (with current contact information)
How to ApplyVist www.ziplostpines.com/jobs or email email@example.com Attach Resume to the email with the following: 1 An introductory email that includes a brief statement answering one of the following questions: ◦ What makes an experience impactful/memorable? ◦ What makes a great employee? 2 Professional Resume 3 Three professional references (with current contact information)
451 total views, 1 today