Other Outdoor Therapist I
Shift: Sunday – Thursday 8 am – 5 pm, or Tuesday – Saturday 8 am – 5 pm.
Pay Range: $60k – $70k, DOE
The Therapist I is a member of the clinical team responsible for integrating clinical aspects of the program. As a member of the clinical team, the Therapist will work with an addiction counselor and Clinical Director to provide therapy to their caseload and assist with others. It is also responsible for collaborating with other departments to ensure maximum clinical effectiveness.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Practices and gains proficiency in all areas of therapy and of addiction counseling.
– Assists in treatment planning; prepares preliminary plan for approval, provides group and individual counseling for assigned clients; develops and presents didactic material to clients and staff.
– Conducts family interviews and provides for referral to appropriate community resources; holds continuing care plan conferences involving clients, families and concerned parties.
– Applies a variety of recognized individual, family, and group counseling techniques as appropriate to the demonstrated needs.
– Addresses individual client’s mental health issues in conjunction with SUD treatment.
– Documents and reports on patient responses and progress to superiors and other members of the treatment team; prepares patient intake, activities, treatment and progress, transfer, discharge summaries and related records; maintains patient follow-up through established contact procedures.
– Performs family sessions to assist in addressing issues related to the client and their families’ needs.
– Works with counselors to assure clients achieve individual treatment plan and programmatic goals.
– Assures all areas of programming i.e., academic, adventure, etc. is integrated into the therapeutic process.
– Participates and gains experience in Experiential/Adventure Therapy.
– Performs other duties as assigned.
– Minimum of a M.A. or M.S degree in human services field (MFT, psychology, social work, counseling, or related field)
– Has or quickly achieve clinical licensure in the state of Montana.
– Treatment philosophy congruent with that of the program.
– Speak professionally and in a positive manner representing the facility and its philosophy of treatment to any group concerning alcoholism.
– Adhere to all facility policy manuals.
– Will hold a current certification of basic first aid and CPR.
– Experience with adolescent treatment preferred.
– Ability to pass a pre-employment background check and drug test.
– If in recovery, must have at least three continuous years of sobriety/abstinence.
– Able to hike and navigate rough terrain.
– Lift and carry up to 50 pounds occasionally.
– Participate in outdoor activities year round.
– Able to walk, bend, and move in the course of completing duties.
Triple Divide Lodge is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to ApplyPlease click the "Apply: button on this page and send us your Resume and Cover Letter detailing your experience, qualifications, and desire for this position. OR visit the below link and apply on Indeed: https://www.indeed.com/job/therapist-i-430ef66a754f96bb
201 total views, 1 today