Other Outdoor Cook
Shift: Thursday Noon – 6 pm, F – Sunday 7 am – 6 pm
Non-Exepmt, Pay Range: $18 – $21, DOE
The Cook is responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of the kitchen, including meal preparation, compliance with food handling standards, menu planning, keeping the kitchen and dining areas clean, and assisting the Lead Cook to meet the needs of the patients.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Assists with food budgeting and menu planning.
– Ensuring compliance with all regulatory requirements pertaining to food handling, food preparation, food services, the kitchen and its operation, and the dining hall.
– Engaging with clients regarding nutrition and cooking education.
– Overseeing client assistance with meal preparation.
– Assisting the Lead Cook as needed and coordinating with other departments.
– Provides support for clinical staff.
– Become familiar with 12 step and clinical processes.
– Follows and enforces rules and disciplinary procedures of the clients. Reports any inappropriate patient behaviors, in writing.
– In the event of a medical or clinical emergency or a natural disaster, (i.e., fire) safeguards lives and initiates the crisis management plan.
– Participates in Quality Assurance functions as assigned.
– Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
– Food service experience preferred
– Possess or quickly attain a current First Aid Basic and CPR or greater.
– Ability to communicate effectively.
– A high school diploma or equivalent.
– Demonstrate a basic understanding of the disease concept of Chemical Dependency through education, training, or life experience.
– Demonstrate an aptitude for empathy and rapport building with patients.
– Demonstrates the following skills: respect, discretion-regarding self-disclosure, openness to feedback and giving objective feedback.
– Ability to pass a pre-employment background check.
– Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
– If in recovery, must have at least one continuous year of sobriety/abstinence.
– SerVe Safe Certification
– Basic Computer Skills
– Able to stand, walk, move for the majority of shifts.
– Can bend, twist, kneel, walk, and move in the course of duties.
– Lift weights up to 25 pounds regularly, and weight of up to 50 pounds occasionally
Triple Divide Lodge is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to ApplyPlease click the "Apply: button on this page and send us your Resume and Cover Letter detailing your experience, qualifications, and desire for this position. OR visit the below link and apply on Indeed: https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=triple+divide+lodge&l=Montana
46 total views, 1 today