Other Outdoor Lead Cook
Shift: M – W 7 am – 6 pm, Thursday 7 am – 1 pm.
Our Lead Cook will be overseeing the operation of the kitchen, including food budgeting, ordering, menu planning, and coordinating with other aspects of the company to see that the needs of the patients are being met.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Manage food service budget and menu planning.
– Ordering and purchasing all food, beverages, kitchen equipment, kitchen supplies and dining hall supplies
– Oversee dietary needs of patients and addressing any specific and legitimate dietary requirements.
– Engaging with clients regarding nutrition and cooking education.
– Ensuring compliance with all regulatory requirements pertaining to food handling, food preparation, food services, the kitchen and its operation, and the dining hall.
– Supervising Food Services Staff and coordinating food needs with other departments.
– Become familiar with 12 step and clinical processes.
– Follows and enforces rules and disciplinary procedures of the clients. Reports any inappropriate patient behaviors, in writing.
– In the event of a medical or clinical emergency or a natural disaster, (i.e., fire) safeguards lives and initiates the crisis management plan.
– Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
– Two-years’ experience in food service, management experience preferred.
– Menu planning experience.
– Ability to manage a food service budget.
– Possess or quickly attain a current First Aid Basic and CPR or greater.
– Ability to communicate effectively.
– Demonstrate an aptitude for empathy and rapport building with patients.
– Demonstrates the following skills: respect, discretion-regarding self-disclosure, openness to feedback and giving objective feedback.
– Ability to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
– If in recovery, must have at least one continuous year of sobriety/abstinence.
– SerVe Safe Certification
– Can bend, twist, kneel, walk, and move in the course of duties.
– Lift weights up to 25 pounds regularly, and weight of up to 50 pounds occasionally.
Triple Divide Lodge is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to ApplyPlease click the "Apply: button on this page and send us your resume OR apply on Indeed: https://www.indeed.com/job/lead-cook-36ce5a6596fb2bc8 OR visit our website Career page at: https://tripledividelodge.com/careers/
47 total views, 2 today