Other Outdoor Nurse
Part Time to Full Time
Non-Exempt, $ – $, DOE
The Nurse is responsible for the health care needs of clients including but not limited to, histories, assessments, coordination of care, medications and interactions with other medical personnel. The nurse will also assist other departments.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Performing initial medical interview.
– Preparing and coordinating prescriptions and medications.
– Oversees the immediate physical health, safety, and welfare of clients and field personnel.
– Ensures that field staff have access to resources to treat minor illnesses or injuries in the field and recommends which cases may need to be treated out of the field
– Monitors and records clients’ minor injuries and illnesses, or delegates to field staff as appropriate
– Informs appropriate personnel of crisis events or when the welfare of clients is threatened.
– Coordinates efforts and dictates responsibility of other trained personnel in emergency or crisis situations
– Oversees medical supplies and equipment.
– Coordinates outside medical needs of clients.
– Documents all contracts and services provided in clients’ charts or files in accordance with program procedures.
– The nurse is a member of the Risk Management and Quality Assurance Committees.
– On call 24 hours in case of urgent medical need or questions.
– Other duties as assigned.
– Holds a current license as Registered Nurse or higher.
– Able to keep information confidential and comply with HIPAA regulations.
– Demonstrate a basic understanding of the disease concept of Chemical Dependency through education, training, or life experience.
– Demonstrate an aptitude for empathy with patients.
– Demonstrates the following skills: respect, discretion, regarding self-disclosure, openness to feedback and giving objective feedback.
– Ability to pass a pre-employment background check.
– Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test.
– If in recovery, must have at least one continuous year of sobriety/abstinence.
– Requires basic computer skills
– Possessed excellent written, communication, and interpersonal skills.
– Able to carry equipment necessary to provide care in the event of emergency; may include transport of incapacitated individual.
– Able to walk, bend, and move in the course of completing duties.
How to ApplyPlease email your resume to Hannah@tripledividelodge.com OR Apply on our Indeed job posting via the below link: https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=triple+divide+lodge&l=Montana
33 total views, 1 today