Other Outdoor Recovery Support Specialist
Recovery Support Specialist
Pay Range: $18 – $21, DOE
The Recovery Support Specialist position works a fluctuating schedule based on necessity. General responsibilities include being a support for counselors and instructors during the evening. Performing duties such as supervision of clients and ensuring adherence to policy and behavior guidelines.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Oversee client activities and safety.
– Ensuring compliance with all policies and procedures.
– Driving responsibilities as assigned.
– Assists clients with their engagement in therapeutic aspects of the program.
– Has situational awareness of clients’ whereabouts at all times and performs bed checks throughout the night.
– Become familiar with 12 step and clinical processes.
– Follows and enforces rules and disciplinary procedures of the clients. Reports any inappropriate client behaviors.
– In the event of a medical or clinical emergency or a natural disaster, (i.e. fire) safeguards lives and initiates the crisis management plan.
– Performs clerical functions (i.e., copying, assembling blank charts, answering the telephone) as requested.
– Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
– Must have a valid drivers license.
– Possess or quickly attain a current First Aid Basic and CPR or greater.
– A high school diploma or equivalent.
– Possessed excellent written, communication, and interpersonal skills.
– Must be able and willing to facilitate a therapeutic environment for clients within their care.
– Demonstrate a basic understanding of the disease concept of Chemical Dependency through education, training, or life experience.
– Demonstrates the following skills: respect, discretion, regarding self-disclosure, openness to feedback and giving objective feedback.
– Ability to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
– If in recovery, must have at least one continuous year of sobriety/abstinence.
– Requires basic computer skills
– Must be able to stay awake and alert during all shifts.
– Able to walk, bend, and move in the course of completing duties.
Triple Divide Lodge is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to ApplyPlease click the "Apply: button on this page and send us your resume OR visit the below link and apply on Indeed: https://www.indeed.com/job/recovery-support-specialist-c7a9d5aa794dfd40 OR visit our website Career page at: https://tripledividelodge.com/careers/
45 total views, 1 today