Trek & Backpack Wilderness Instructor
Coordinates in-field aspects of wilderness based programming. This includes all trip logistics and the physical and emotional safety of up to 10 participants, while engaging them in activities such as backpacking, rock climbing, and mountaineering.
What you’ll be doing
Facilitate the learning of outdoor skills during our 5-15 day wilderness-based hiking, paddling, backpacking, climbing, or mountaineering trips.
2. Ensure both a physically and an emotionally safe environment.
3. Create values-forming experiences for adolescents.
4. Create an inclusive environment for youth in the outdoors.
5. Liaise with teacher/adult chaperones from partner organizations.
6. Other duties as assigned.
How to ApplyApply online at https://external-seattleymca.icims.com/jobs/search?ss=1&searchKeyword=BOLD+%26+GOLD+Wilderness+Instructor
136 total views, 1 today