Other Outdoor Zip Line Adventure Guide
Compensation – Hourly Rate Starts at $11.00
* We strongly encourage our guests to tip their guides. Guides will see an average of $200 per month in tips, with some seeing upwards of $400-$600 in the peak seasons. This typically equates to $3-$6 per hour on average on top of the regular hourly rate with that increasing during peak seasons.
* Bonuses are available for receiving 5-star reviews and upselling. Most guides typically see $50-$150 in bonuses paid out every month with this number based upon number of tours led.
* Company performance bonuses are paid out to staff when the company exceeds projected budgets. Guides receive on average anywhere from $200-$400 each quarter from these bonuses.
We are an uplifting, inclusive, social experience and our goal is to empower guests through various adventure experiences.
* Empower Adventures Tampa Bay, LLC (“EATB”) is a zip line adventure course in Oldsmar, Florida. EATB is an adventure recreation and learning facility located in the Mobbly Bayou Wilderness Preserve and consists of a 2-acre aerial zip line course, aerial adventure obstacles and more! In addition to recreational adventures, EATB also offers team building, team bonding adventures, and leadership development programs.
* Safe work environment
* Outdoors in a nature preserve
* Flexible/accommodating working hours
* Casual work attire
* Part-Time (20-30 hrs/week):
* Potential for overtime depending upon individual availability, season, position within EATB staff.
* Weekend availability highly recommended due to high volume of guests
* Flexible with scheduling for college schedules, secondary job, etc.
The Zip Line Adventure Guide position leads guests through our 2-hour zipline experience! It includes over 3,000 ft. of zip lines and exhilarating aerial challenges while overlooking the wildlife and waters of Mobbly Bayou Wilderness and Upper Tampa Bay.
The position includes a flexible schedule and provides the opportunity for growth within the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Contribute to a positive, supportive team atmosphere and model a “can do” attitude
* Responsible for guest(s) and guide safety throughout zip line experience
* Responsible, reliable, punctual, and committed to job
* Family friendly, pleasant, and courteous in all interactions with guests
* In alignment with Empower Adventures Tampa Bay mission and guiding principles
* Safe and responsible use of all Empower gear and equipment
* Must be at least 18 years of age or older
* Solid interpersonal skills
* Experience working in varied weather conditions
* Able to lift and carry 100lbs of weight and hike 3 miles per day
* Strong self-care skills
* Drug Free
* Previous experience facilitating zip line tours preferred, but not required
All new staff will be required to attend a training and certification program Monday-Thursday, regardless of previous experience.
How to Apply* Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief description of what you are looking for and the answers to the following questions. 1. Are you at least 18 years of age or older? 2. How many hours are you seeking per week? 3. What is your availability? Please list the specific days you are willing to work. 4. If offered a position, when would you be able to start? 5. Do you have reliable transportation? 6. Are you able to lift at least 100 lbs? 7. What interests you about this position? 8. What outdoor activities do you currently enjoy doing? 9. Please provide the best phone number to reach you at and 2-3 days/times that work best for you to conduct a phone interview. Thank you for your interest in the position and for applying. You can expect a team member to reach out to you within 48 hours regarding your submission. Have a great day!! Empower Adventures Tampa Bay
119 total views, 1 today